More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Friday Was Great - Monday Was Not Great
MDMA
by Dadaua
Citation:   Dadaua. "Friday Was Great - Monday Was Not Great: An Experience with MDMA (exp72526)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72526

5 tablets   MDMA (pill / tablet)

Me and my friend did ecstasy on Friday. Today is Monday and I'm just crying for no reason. It is terrible... The depression is just so big I don't know what to do... I'm just crying. I swear I will never do it again and I just wish to get back to normal.

I had done it before, too, like about 10 times, but never that much. I had taken 3 pills on one night the most. But this time I took 5. Very bad decision.

My girlfriend told me she was also crying for no reason once she had amphetamine hang over. I didn't understand. But now I do.

No good.

Over

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72526
Published: Jan 17, 2018Views: 526
MDMA (3) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)