Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Favorite Drug
Caffeine
by Toad
Citation:   Toad. "Favorite Drug: An Experience with Caffeine (exp72628)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72628

100 mg   Caffeine (pill / tablet)

Caffeine is one of the only drugs that actually make me feel happy. Which is really the main thing I want from a drug.

I think many people make the mistake of taking too much caffeine, but the truth is all I need is an empty stomach. On an empty stomach even small doses will make me shake, give me kick ass energy, be more talkitive. On a empty stomach only 200mg is needed.

The happy 'euphoria ' effect is usually never met unless I have an empty stomach, I will have a shaking 'cocaine fiend' effect until I eat.

I had heart problems after taking jet alert for couple weeks straight.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72628
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 980
Caffeine (11) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)