My 'First Grade Teacher' Was an Alien
Salvia divinorum (10x extract)
by Skeeter Jones
Citation:   Skeeter Jones. "My 'First Grade Teacher' Was an Alien: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10x extract) (exp72850)". Erowid.org. May 29, 2020. erowid.org/exp/72850

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

Second experience with Salvia 10x:

I take my first inhalation and hold it in for about 20-30 seconds. The most prominent thing I experience is that my torso feels like it is being pulled back. I look through the west window of my shed and it seems (rather vaguely) that distance is compressed. My body seems to heat up and/or vibrate. My mid-section continues to feel as if it is imploding or being sucked back.

I exhale and take a second inhalation. I am listening to L. Subramaniam “Beyond,” track 3. I hold this inhalation in, 20 or 30 seconds. Because this is my second experience with 10x, I feel a little bolder and welcome the possibility of open-eyed visuals.

To make the most of the experience, I close my eyes and lie down. The steady drone of the violin music that is playing brings about a very similar experience to my first trip, a couple of days earlier. However, this time, either because of a larger dose, or my willingness to accept the utter bizarre nature of the experience, things seem a little more fleshed out. I see the same visual patterns emerging, but whereas the first time, I resisted jumping off into this world, this time, I fully embrace the experience and literally feel as if I am falling backwards into waves of fractilized patterns (bright, maybe slightly pastellish). Things take on much or of a 3D nature. These aren’t merely closed-eye visuals. I actually feel as though I am in this world.

To me the strangest part of all is the entity I meet in this world. The waves of fractalized patterns are peeling off of her like rose petals. Her voice is the music I’m listening to but morphed slightly from its everyday aesthetic. She says nothing directly, but seems to scold me – not harshly, but like a teacher of grade school kids. I don’t feel threatened by her at all. Oddly, I seem to remember her as “my first grade teacher,” though I can tell you that she was nothing like my first grade teacher – the one on this planet, at least. For some reason, I liken her to the mom of the Berenstain Bears, though this entity is far more alien and has little nubs or protrusions on her head – like a child’s squeaky porcupine toy.

She was the same entity that I met during my first experience, though during this first experience, she wasn’t quite as fleshed out and I forgot about her, shortly after the trip was over.

But during the second experience, I kept saying, “ I remember her. I had totally forgotten about her, but I remember her.” This entity was like someone I knew long ago and my memory of her was completely solid and real – until I left this Salvia inspired dimension.

This second experience was far more pleasant than my first – I think in part because I knew what to expect. I remember laughing and being exited about remembering this being.

In the days following the trip, I have been slightly bummed that this entity is no longer familiar to me in the visceral sense. It seems like a fabricated dream.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72850
Published: May 29, 2020Views: 371
Salvia divinorum (44) : Entities / Beings (37), General (1), Unknown Context (20)