Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
3 Grams a Day for About a Year
Methamphetamine
by L.J. Saetia
Citation:   L.J. Saetia. "3 Grams a Day for About a Year: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp73057)". Erowid.org. Mar 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73057

3 g   Methamphetamine (daily)

The Effects of Meth
I used to be a meth addict. I did well over 3 grams of meth a day for about a year. I've quit doing the drug. But it seems I still have psychological problems. At times I get aggressive, paranoid, and extremely violent. I hallucinate, but not about stupid things. I hallucinate about things that could be there, like people, shadows, etc. I also have 'tripped' out where I thought I was literally dying, to the point where I wrote out my death wishes and accepted my death. I've thought I could feel my internal organs in my throat and I was trying to vomit to get them out. Now I get like this from time to time, but not near as bad as when I was on meth.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73057
Published: Mar 19, 2018Views: 1,194
Methamphetamine (37) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Post Trip Problems (8), Not Applicable (38)