Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Messed With My Mind Bad
Salvia divinorum
by Salvia
Citation:   Salvia. "Messed With My Mind Bad: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp73622)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73622

smoked Salvia divinorum

BODY WEIGHT: 12 st

Salvia can mess with my mind more than acid or any other drug I've tried in my experience. In a trip I had, it was like being pulled out of the matrix. The trip I had went through differint stages in my life where the people in them (childhood friends & other people who've gone through my life including famiy) told me that none of it was real. Going through pieces of my life and the people who were in them were laughing at me and asking me if I really thought was all real (as if all my life was'nt real, like some sort of a test?) This is really fucked up after I came out of it I wanted to die, still confused by what id been told. I would struggle to remember these situations and I genuinely would'nt have remember'd some of them, yet they were somehow registered in my mind.

Farewell from Ireland

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73622
Published: Sep 8, 2018Views: 677
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Bad Trips (6), Unknown Context (20)