Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
My Drug of Choice
Nitrous Oxide
by chedder
Citation:   chedder. "My Drug of Choice: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp73779)". Erowid.org. Sep 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73779

inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

I have been doing nitrous for some time now. The first time I did it I heard about 'laughing gas' being in whipped cream cans like reddi whip from the internet. One day when my mom finished off a can I sucked the N20 out of it. It was a pretty awesome experience..

The feeling is somewhat difficult to describe but I will try. For me, it's like I get zoned out of my body, my vision blurs, and my whole body tingles. My sense of touch is altered and I feel very pleasant. When I have a large dose my vision can be altered as well. I usually see 'television Snow' for visuals. I don't think that I've ever laughed off of it before though.

My technique for doing whippets is to crack a cartridge into a ballon, then exhale all of the air out of my lungs. After I inhale the ballon I take a hit of air.

I am happy I bough a quality cracker, I got mine from a local sex shop. I like heavy brass crackers personally I had a plastic one but it cracked :-)

My most favorite time I've ever done whippets is in my brothers room. I had about 8 cartridges. It seems like each whippet i did I thought about some random time in my life. It was neat to be able to go back in time like that.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73779
Published: Sep 3, 2018Views: 802
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)