Laced Joint Always a Good Decision for Me
Alprazolam & Cannabis
by Herr Mannelig
Citation:   Herr Mannelig. "Laced Joint Always a Good Decision for Me: An Experience with Alprazolam & Cannabis (exp73900)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73900

.5 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  .5 mg smoked Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)

Alprazolam laced joint always a good decision

Well this is going to be a short report.

I bought a 1/2 Oz the other day and have smoke the most of it with my friend in a few days. And just today I got my hand on some xanax and some ambien, I was rolling a joint when I decided to take a xanax and break it in half (one tablet is 2 mgs in this case) and crush it up and put it in the weed.

I smoked half the joint and could feel the weed pretty good, but the xanax was definitely there. I felt rely relaxed and not so surprisingly un-paranoid. I think this is a great mixture but I dont know that it is necessarily good for me...at all. But I dont feel any negative effects so I'll probably do it again but I will have to look into it.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73900
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 2,728
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Cannabis (1) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3), General (1)