Melting Into the Environment
Salvia divinorum
by Aware Will
Citation:   Aware Will. "Melting Into the Environment: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp73920)". Erowid.org. Nov 19, 2019. erowid.org/exp/73920

smoked Salvia divinorum

Divine Salvia

My experience of Salvia was extreme to say the least. I have never experienced a more complete hallucination (reality shift, butterfly effect) that incorporated my entire self. Reality immediately becomes pixelated in infinite fractals. At that point my separation from my reality becomes questionable as I quite literally melt into the environment just as a tree would extend its roots. Everything began to dissolve into one thing like a painting that becomes smeared and blurred. The sounds were extremely disassociated from their origin. I stood still, nothing and everything happened simultaneously. I was simply the aware witness, the observer. And then it was over in less than an hour.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 73920
Published: Nov 19, 2019Views: 392
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)