Bleeding From the Mouth
Fentanyl
by JB
Citation:   JB. "Bleeding From the Mouth: An Experience with Fentanyl (exp74202)". Erowid.org. Mar 21, 2010. erowid.org/exp/74202

1 drop smoked Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)

I started out by buying a glass pipe. I went home and put a drop of fentanyl into the pipe that I got from a patch. I tried to smoke it but didn't get much feeling, like I had from chewing the patches or eating the gel. I decided to add some weed and then go to bed. When I woke up, I was in the hospital. Apparently, I had od'd. When I was sleeping, I had almost stopped breathing. My mom found me the the next morning and called the paramedics. They took me to the hospital where I spent a week and earned a $20,000 medical bill. Fentanyl has been an okay experience in the past but nothing fantastic. I had overdosed on this before where I had barfed all night and felt like crap the next day, but this time was different. I had been bleeding from the mouth, got a huge stain on the bed to prove it.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74202
Published: Mar 21, 2010Views: 12,188
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : Health Problems (27), Alone (16)