Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Timespace Layering and the 'Game Show' Effect
Salvia divinorum (40x extract)
by andrew
Citation:   andrew. "Timespace Layering and the 'Game Show' Effect: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (40x extract) (exp74405)". Erowid.org. Nov 3, 2020. erowid.org/exp/74405

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

My salvia experience was with the strongest extract of the leaf available, the 40x 160mg variant. I placed .1 g into a water pipe and inhaled. My friend/sitter, R was with me.

As soon as the exhaled I entered a surreal, almost scary world where time had been broken up into layers and I could see the layers visually. Every salvia experience has included some strange 'game show' effect, where some unseen announcer(s) tell me to 'chose the right one' not knowing that it was and who wanted me to chose it, my friend R said 'it'll be ok A, you'll be alright' everything around me was a blur. I came out of the trance in under 90 seconds, covered with sweat.

All of my salvia experiences have the following in common: trepidation/fear, sweating, nervousness, and some silly cartoony marshmallow like surrounding with some faggot telling me I hafta 'chose one of them'.

I got sick of this nonsense and decided to have one final round with salvia. Without a sitter, I packed the pipe, hit it, and entered the surreal world again, only this time I saw the walls/furniture of my house were made up of people dressed up as various pieces of woodwork and/or furniture. Time once again was layered and in each segment of time a different group of fools dressed as my furnishings were 'working that shift' I got sick of the whole thing, walked up to the first one (dressed at a staircase handrailing' and beat his ass, and his brick wall/fireplace looking mantle buddy as well. So realistic was the beat down of these goofy looking fucks that I specifically remember feeling the wet warmth of the staircase guys mouth as I knocked his teeth out. As I came back to earth, I realized I had put a dent in the wall of my house. Here I was, alone, sweaty and totally tripped out, but at least I had the mental satisfaction of giving a goofy lookin causer of bad trips a well deserved ass kicking.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74405
Published: Nov 3, 2020Views: 424
Salvia divinorum (44) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)