Like if I Was Drunk
Pentobarbital
by samadhi77
Citation:   samadhi77. "Like if I Was Drunk: An Experience with Pentobarbital (exp74438)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/74438

110 mg IV Pharms - Pentobarbital (liquid)

Worst Experience With Pentobarbitone

Once, when I was the assistant of a vet doctor, I took a bit of pentobarbital solution. I was used to euthanasia, but I added water to it, I calculate the dose and shot it.

Firstly all my nervousness gone, but I was like if I was drunk. I couldn't walk straight, talk clearly etc. After 50 minutes, the effect gone, and I felt terrible. I had headache, I vomited, etc. I dont recommend this to anyone.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 74438
Published: Oct 16, 2018Views: 2,500
Pharms - Pentobarbital (815) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)