Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
A Foggy Halloween
Alprazolam & Beer
by thebug
Citation:   thebug. "A Foggy Halloween: An Experience with Alprazolam & Beer (exp74748)". Erowid.org. May 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/74748

2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

I've only taken Xanax once before in the past, and I didn't really feel much, so I decided to try it again. I was setting out to a Halloween party, and occasionally I have a little anxiety before going to social functions, so I decided to pop four, 0.5mg Alprazolam tablets right before I went out the door with my friend.

By the time I got the party I was feeling alot more mellow and was ready to have a good time. I started drinking and the combination of the alcohol and the Xanax made for a nice giddy euphoria and I was very social, albeit I was feeling alot more intoxicated then I should have felt.

After a couple more beers I have little to no memory of the next 7 hours.
After a couple more beers I have little to no memory of the next 7 hours.
Since it was a Halloween party there was a ton of pictures taken and browsing through them, it was a little odd to see myself in situations, poses, etc. that I have absolutely no recollection of. In fact, it was a little creepy.

The next morning I felt a little hung over, but nothing unusual. After about an hour my brain felt like it was shutting down so I decided to have a quick nap. That quick nap turned into a 12 hour sleep, to which I woke up to feeling incredibly disorientated, and still extremely tired.

So after almost 22 hours of sleep in total since taking the Xanax, I was still feeling like an absolute zombie. I guess it went well with my costume.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74748
Published: May 3, 2018Views: 894
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Large Party (54)