individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
First Time Snort
Sertraline
by Brandon
Citation:   Brandon. "First Time Snort: An Experience with Sertraline (exp74779)". Erowid.org. Sep 25, 2021. erowid.org/exp/74779

insufflated Pharms - Sertraline (ground / crushed)

It was about 8:00 pm when I noticed a friends bottle of Sertraline, he gave me a pill and I crushed it up into a really fine powder and split it with another friend. This being the first time snorting any drug I didn't really know what to expect. It hurt really bad, I was tearing up for about 15 minutes and one of my eyes got really bloodshot. The other friend has snorted drugs before and had similar effects. Eventually it calmed down and we both got jittery and a little energetic. I took a really really hot shower about 40 minutes after, thats when I started feeling better about my situation. Now I am relaxed and a little drowsy. I have a slight but bearable headache. I will not do this again.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74779
Published: Sep 25, 2021Views: 682
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)