individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Soft, Gentle, and Comforting
Kratom (15X Extract)
by Robert
Citation:   Robert. "Soft, Gentle, and Comforting: An Experience with Kratom (15X Extract) (exp74868)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/74868

repeated oral Kratom (extract)

I've been trying various herbs in search of what are beneficial for both health of mind and body when I ran across Kratom online.

I bought some and tried it over a one week period with incredible success. I'd mix about 1.5 grams of the powder with water in a glass and drink it. The best time is around 4pm so that the effects start to kick in around 6pm and the entire evening is relaxing.It takes 1 to 2 hours for the Kratom to reach the system.

The effects I would describe as my whole body feeling soft inside and out, mind relaxed and comfortable without a care yet at the same time very clear headed. One effect that was huge plus for me that I hadn't read anywhere is that food tastes GREAT when I'm on Kratom. Takes about 5 hours for that effect to surface, but it lasts for the next 8 hours.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74868
Published: Aug 9, 2018Views: 681
Kratom (203) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)