First Shot, Look What I've Been Missing
Heroin
by UndercoverCandyKid
Citation:   UndercoverCandyKid. "First Shot, Look What I've Been Missing: An Experience with Heroin (exp74941)". Erowid.org. Aug 14, 2021. erowid.org/exp/74941

IV Heroin (liquid)
    insufflated Heroin (powder / crystals)

I've Been a Candy kid for years, started out stealing my mom's Darvocet then moved on to buying (and taking) large amounts of hydrocodone, oxycodone (percocet not O.C.), Morphine, Etc. But never really tried sweet lady H until college. Previously I've snorted bags 5 or 6 times but swore I'd never shoot. Not me, Not ever, no needles for me.

Today, I met this sweet little needle freak, lets call her A. She insisted she could get stamped and sealed bags for 10 Dollars which is half of what I'm used to paying around here. I hadn't come across these bags yet (I've mainly done Dunkin Donuts and 808's) These were stamped with Interstate I-95 and were fat! I bought one and told her that, Yes I have clean needles but I was looking to sell those and never thought about using them. With a look of amazement she'd asked how I'd had clean needles and never shot up, I couldn't really give her a good answer.

We go to my room and she starts preparing it, instructing me to wrap my belt around my arm and complementing me on how nice my veins were. Since it was my first time shooting and I hadn't had these bags she told me she was only going to use half in the needle. She gets it ready, Taps my arm, Asks me how scared I was, and with the care of a nurse, Inserts the needle into one of the veins in my right arm. The plunger comes back and blood pulls into the syringe, she got it good! She slides the needle down and unwraps my arm, nothing. Then, out of nowhere, the fastest onset I've ever felt from any drug. Instant euphoria, bliss, heaven rushing through every square inch of my body. This bag was GOOD, even if I hadn't mainlined it, a whole bag up the nose would have rocked me. She smiled, I smiled back. She knew what I felt and liked seeing me feel that good.

I sniffed the other half and she left, telling me how she was going to pick up two bricks. It's been about 4 hours and all thats left is the Itch and a bit of a sore arm. Overall, It was a very good experience and I plan to repeat it. I don't have the money to buy my lady H all the time so I'm not too worried about getting hooked. I feel if I keep my use down to a maximum of a bag or two a week I should be okay. I'm about to go sleep and wake up to another day of College, Party, Sleep.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74941
Published: Aug 14, 2021Views: 479
Heroin (27) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)