Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
One of Those CALM Moments
Promethazine & Alprazolam
by R
Citation:   R. "One of Those CALM Moments: An Experience with Promethazine & Alprazolam (exp74952)". Erowid.org. Apr 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/74952

50 mg oral Pharms - Promethazine
  4 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam

I took 50mg Promethazine and 4mg Alprazolam about 30 minutes.
I have taken 10mg+ Alprazolam before and I like it. However, I have never taken Promethazine.
Now I really enjoy the feeling of Alprazolam, but adding Promethazine... WOW. I am writing now and I feel the calmest I haver felt in my life.

I started out slow. And I dont plan on taking anymore. This is so nice. This is good.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74952
Published: Apr 18, 2018Views: 2,607
Pharms - Promethazine (336), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)