Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
In A Dark Room Doing Frontflips
Ketamine
by 420HappyHippy
Citation:   420HappyHippy. "In A Dark Room Doing Frontflips: An Experience with Ketamine (exp75611)". Erowid.org. Nov 16, 2017. erowid.org/exp/75611

2.5 bumps insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  2 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  2.5 lines insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  1 line insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  1 hit smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I just tried Ketamine for the first time. And now that I'm some what sober, I'd like to share the effects of the drug.

I got 0.2 baggy full of crystals for 60 bucks.

I weighed out 100mg and cut the powder into about 10 lines. I relaxed myself and snorted 2-3 small 'bumps'. And then walked out back my house for a ciggerate to wait for the effects to come on. I noticed my heart beating faster then normal.(and this stayed through out the trip) And as I stand in the rain I notice my motor skills slowing down. Leaving me in a pleasant DXM 'drunkiness'

I began feeling the effects when I came back into my room and sat down. There I smoked 2 large bong hits, and snorted another 2-3 small 'lines'.

I lay back on my bed and taste a chemicaly slime run down the back of my throat. I close my eyes in my dark room and feel as if I'm doing front flips. And after awhile I open my eyes and turn the lights on because it got a little too intense ( slight motion sickness )

The special K is in now full force. And I snort another line for good luck as I go into the next room over. I turn off the lights, sit down and wrap myself in a blanket. I move as if I'm drunk. I take one more 'numbed' bong hit and swallow the drip as I drift off. The TV is too much noise so I shut it off. And sit in the darkness to concentrate.

A warm glowing, confusing trippyness comes over me like a cloud. And for about 30-45 minutes I sit in the darkness on a mental roller coaster. At points I heard humming/music. And saw slight color/surface distortion. But this drug is more about being in your head then anything.

And other then that I was back to normal in about 30 minutes. Whole trip taking about 1 hour 20 minutes.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75611
Published: Nov 16, 2017Views: 902
Ketamine (31) : General (1), Alone (16)