Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 180 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
Riddles Of Perception
Salvia divinorum
by Jomaine
Citation:   Jomaine. "Riddles Of Perception: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp75762)". Erowid.org. Nov 5, 2020. erowid.org/exp/75762

3 bowls smoked Salvia divinorum

I had only been smoking marijuana for about 1 month at the time of this experience. Its been months since but I still remember everything like it was yesterday. I was at home eager to try salvia which I had purchased 1 oz online.

I went into the kitchen & packed a bowl. The weather was pleasant with a slight drizzle. After I finished packing the bowl I sat down at the table & took a hit (which was surprisingly easy on the throat & lungs). It was like inhaling secondhand smoke. But almost as quickly as I dismissed the potency of the leaves, it hit me. Not like a hard omg moment but a sensual, shifting feeling came on & I realized the colors around me were more intense like I was in an artificial world that I had painted. Excited I took 2 hits & sat there. ( whew... It felt like years) But, suddenly it felt like it struck me hard like somebody pushed me from behind, little did I know it was just the soft breeze coming through the window. The bowl was almost out so I took the last hit which was like the whip cream to the pie. It made me see my whole life in seconds from what seemed like any perspective possible. When I walked by my old school during the spring day, I immediately flashed back to when I was at school on those types of days. Then at the snap of a finger I was back to equilibrium, but still had this sense of well-being that stuck with me for like 3 days after that.

I'm glad to have tried this.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75762
Published: Nov 5, 2020Views: 603
Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), First Times (2)