Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Odd Agility
DXM
by altair
Citation:   altair. "Odd Agility: An Experience with DXM (exp75923)". Erowid.org. Jan 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/75923

354 mg oral DXM

This won't be a long report. I just wanted to note some effects I didn't expect.

I had the normal second plateau effects, or what I have read as the norm anyway. This was my second experience with dxm.

The abnormal effects were strange amounts of agility and strength. My thought during the trip was that there was far too much strength in my body. Now I didn't feel like I could lift my fridge or anything, just that my own physical movement was effortless. I was moving around on the balls of my feet in my house, extremely nimble. It's hard to thouroughly explain. I haven't read any reports of similar effects.

And a side note. The music euphoria was amazing. I could put on my headphones, lay down on my bed, close my eyes and watch my music. I listened to 3-4 songs at a time, before I'd get bored, or rather distracted, then get up and walk around or something. It was very fun.

Have fun and be safe.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75923
Published: Jan 23, 2018Views: 809
DXM (22) : General (1), Performance Enhancement (50), Unknown Context (20)