Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Tea Bag Quid
Coca
by Orange Tree
Citation:   Orange Tree. "Tea Bag Quid: An Experience with Coca (exp75928)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/75928

3 g buccal Coca (ground / crushed)

I picked up a brand name of coca tea coined 'Inka Tea' today, the day after Christmas. I ordered it from a vendor in Peru over the internet, and to my surprise it made it through customs with the words 'green tea product' typed on the outside of the package.

I began with three grams mixed into a cup with about a half a teaspoon of baking soda. I tore open the tea bags and swished them both around in the cup. Next, I took pinches of the mixture and placed them on both the top and bottom of my inner lips. Any more than three grams would have too much pressure in the cheeks to be comfortable.

The effects began about ten minutes after I held the mixture in my mouth, and were quite subtle. Even so, this was beyond placebo. I have never done any form of cocaine in my life, so I was surprised to experience this coca mixture as a mellowing drug
I was surprised to experience this coca mixture as a mellowing drug
; don't look for the stimulation of caffeine, as most compare it to. It is markedly different.

The effects peaked around thirty minutes and the most memorable effect I got was increased sociability. I repeated this process later this night, and have another three gram wad in my mouth as I type this. I could see this as being something I will do many more times in the future.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 75928
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 730
Coca (158) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Preparation / Recipes (30), Unknown Context (20)