Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Withdrawal Made It Not Worth It
Kratom
by Antidote
Citation:   Antidote. "Withdrawal Made It Not Worth It: An Experience with Kratom (exp76113)". Erowid.org. May 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/76113

repeated   Kratom

I am experiencing Kratom withdrawal right now. It has been 4 days today and I am starting to feel a little better now. I've gone through withdrawals from other opiates such as heroin before, and the withdrawal from Kratom is not nearly as bad, yet it is what it is. It is a withdrawal and I am experiencing all that stuff associated with detox symptoms; skin crawling, cold sweats and hot spells, restless leg syndrome, and the general heebeegeebee's, can't eat, difficult to drink anything, and my bowels are really acting up. I also think I smell like vinegar or something, you know that withdrawal smell in general. Kratom was not worth it. Cheers.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76113
Published: May 15, 2018Views: 1,382
Kratom (203) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Hangover / Days After (46), Not Applicable (38)