Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Texting Difficulties
Hydromorphone
by Hbizzle
Citation:   Hbizzle. "Texting Difficulties: An Experience with Hydromorphone (exp76153)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/76153

150 ml oral Hydromorphone (liquid)

SO good.

I'm a regular opiate user; oxycontin, oxycodone, morphine, etc.

A friend came over one night and told me he could get hydromorphone syrup, and I have never heard of it and I have a wide knowledge of pain killers. So I was skeptical at first, but he sold me 2 shots (150 ml) and I swallowed them out of a cup. After about 10 minutes I felt amazing, the rush an oxy 80 would give me. A very similar effect it injected morphine. By far my favorite pain killer taken!! 8 hours of pure bliss.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 76153
Published: Aug 28, 2021Views: 237
Hydromorphone (300) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)