Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
I Never Feel It
LSD & Fluoxetine (Prozac)
by Mvs
Citation:   Mvs. "I Never Feel It: An Experience with LSD & Fluoxetine (Prozac) (exp76314)". Erowid.org. Jan 21, 2009. erowid.org/exp/76314

80 mg oral Pharms - Fluoxetine (daily)
    repeated   LSD (blotter / tab)

I take 80mg of prozac daily. I smoke marijuana and I do mushrooms occasionally. I've taken acid about four times before.

The first time I took two hits and my friend took one. I didn't feel anything and she was tripping hard. The second time we each took two hits and it took four hours for me to feel it and then it lasted for twenty four hours. The third time I had two and 3/4 of a hit and so did my two friends. They were tripping but I didn't feel anything. This time I had 2 hits and didn't feel anything after about 3 hours so I had 4 more hits and still didn't feel anything after 8 hours.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76314
Published: Jan 21, 2009Views: 13,032
LSD (2), Pharms - Fluoxetine (80) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)