Riding the Love Train
Caffeine
by Dr. Love
Citation:   Dr. Love. "Riding the Love Train: An Experience with Caffeine (exp76315)". Erowid.org. May 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/76315

100 mg smoked Caffeine (powder / crystals)

Ok, so I was out of weed and wanted a buzz. So I crushed a 100mg caffeine pill into powder. I then took a piece of aluminium foil and put a pinch of the powder on it. I then stripped a pen so I was left with the tube. I put a lighter under the foil and sucked up the resulting smoke with the pen tube. In five seconds I felt the effects come on. I was so high that it is undescribable. I felt strong euphoria and self confidence. I felt like I was on top of the world. But unfortunately it did not last that long. I was high for ten minutes or so and then started to gradually come down.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 76315
Published: May 15, 2018Views: 2,343
Caffeine (11) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)