Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
What a Puzzle
Ether
by Devon Oylear
Citation:   Devon Oylear. "What a Puzzle: An Experience with Ether (exp76323)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/76323

repeated inhaled Ether

Ether, wow man that stuff twisted my brain. Ether has a strong chemical smell so it made it pretty hard to sniff. I was at a park and I was sitting on a bench in the middle of the park and it was peacfull and it was a beautiful day so I pulled out the ether. I took 15 huffs and waited. About 10 seconds later everything exploded into a pattern, I looked down at my arm and it had pink and purple triangles fitting together all over on my arm. The trees came together in a puzzle like pattern, sounds ecowed and things were hot and fuzzy and my legs were wimzy. ether truly is the best drug for a suck a day, but luckily it only lasts for 20 minutes.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76323
Published: Apr 30, 2018Views: 907
Ether (131) : General (1), First Times (2), Public Space (Museum, Park, etc) (53)