Similar to but Different than Cannabis
Spice Product ('Gold')
by sage2240
Citation:   sage2240. "Similar to but Different than Cannabis: An Experience with Spice Product ('Gold') (exp76383)". Erowid.org. Mar 5, 2009. erowid.org/exp/76383

smoked Products - Spice and Synthetic Cannabinoids (dried)

My 2 buddies and I bought some of this when we were looking for salvia in an herb shop.

between us we smoked the entire bag (this stuff burns extremely quickly). We weren't feeling anything even 10 minutes after smoking.

My buddy then got up to go to the bathroom and walked right into the door. He then couldn't figure out how to open the door. We all realized just then how high we were on this stuff. It is similar to cannabis, but without some of the haziness I experience while high on marijuana. I felt more clear headed, but with a body high similar to the one I had on shrooms, just not that intense.

all in all it was a cool and fun alternative to marijuana.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76383
Published: Mar 5, 2009Views: 9,770
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)