DOM and Video Games
DOM
by MC Retail Location
Citation:   MC Retail Location. "DOM and Video Games: An Experience with DOM (exp76406)". Erowid.org. Oct 23, 2012. erowid.org/exp/76406

12 mg oral DOM (powder / crystals)

I ate about 12 MG of DOM procured from my dealer, sub-machinegun.
He told us he put ALOT into a sugar cube which I devoured upon receiving. About 2 hours later I ditched my buddy who also ate one to go chill out in the west end of ottawa. The bus ride was fucking cool as I had already begun to feel the effects, an hour ealier I had eaten a shawargma and watched my friend puke (also on DOM). I showed up at my friend Mike's friends place after trying to find it for about 15 minutes.

We smoked some weed

At first it seemed like normal acid stuff, halucinations that werent very imposing, weird thoughts and tactile hallucinations. Eventually we broke out the Risk 2210 board game, an amazing game to play on acid. While launching nukes at the moon, I began to notice that the left side of my jaw was begining to ache. I realised that if I opened my mouth past about an inch, my jaw would shift uncomfortably and a loud clicking noise would echo about the room. My friends were sympathetic to my situation so I informed them I wouldnt open my mouth from this point on. After beating the shit out of my friends in risk 2210, dominating the world and trapping felix's forces on the moon, the rest of my friends went to sleep. I was restless. I turned on the PS3 and started to play metal gear solid 3. We watched the end sequence to metal gear 4 earlier and I was enthralled by it. Metal gear 3 WAS INTENSE! I kept hallucinating that there were soldiers running amok inside the apartment. Slowly sneaking by the enemy, waiting for the ideal moment to strike or escape. Climbing tree's and avoiding claymoore after claymoore, eating snakes and frogs and shit. It was amazing. All in all DOM is cool, but my jaw is perminatly doomed to click if I open it too quick.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 76406
Published: Oct 23, 2012Views: 6,113
DOM (20) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2), General (1)