Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Nooo More Amyl-Nitrite For This Man
LSD & Amyl Nitrite (poppers)
by Christopher Robin
Citation:   Christopher Robin. "Nooo More Amyl-Nitrite For This Man: An Experience with LSD & Amyl Nitrite (poppers) (exp765)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/765

6 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  1 hit inhaled Inhalants - Nitrites (gas)

Well I'd been tripping acid all day long on 6 hits...and all day the day before on one hit. I was walking home from my friend's house and decided to hit the 'rush' in my pocket. I didn't think anything of it since I'd hit it the day before at a concert...while on acid. It was quite interesting. It basically intensified the trip by 40x. I'd hit it and colors would just explode from my eyes and my head would feel detached from my body. I always felt like i was swaying severely. This lasted from 45 seconds to a minute. After that it just returned back to my regular trip.

Well on the day in which i'm speaking of when i had a bad experience with this inhalant...I took a large hit off the popper sometime in the evening (possibly around 9 p.m.). I was walking home. I took the hit and all of a sudden it wasn't pleasant at all. No hallucinations or lightness feeling...more of just an instant migraine. It was like you could feel your vessels pulsing. That feeling lasted about 30 seconds. The headache for about 2 hours.

Needless to say, I threw away the rest of the poppers.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 765
Published: Oct 18, 2000Views: 41,853
LSD (2), Inhalants - Nitrites (147) : Alone (16), Health Problems (27), Combinations (3)