Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 277 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
I Discovered These Little Pink Pill
Bromazepam
by Saevio
Citation:   Saevio. "I Discovered These Little Pink Pill: An Experience with Bromazepam (exp76592)". Erowid.org. May 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/76592

repeated oral Bromazepam (pill / tablet)

Elusive Benzo

When I was in my teens and in that drug-crazed stupor many of us succumb to, I searched the house for anything that would give me a buzz. In my motherís medicine cabinet, I found a whole slew of old foreign prescription pills from Europe. With a little research I discovered these little pink pills were in the benzodiazepine family. With deeper research I found that they are hardly, if at all, prescribed in the U.S.

I would take up to five of these little pink pills (Sorry, I canít remember how many milligrams they were) and experience close to the same effects one would expect from Valium or Xanax. I would say that the effects only differ in that one has better motor control than as with a large dose of alprozolam or related anti-anxiety med. One interesting note though, which I however canít say hasnít happened to me with other benzodiazepines, is that when forced into an emotionally sensitive situation, I have had a tendency to react in ways not typical for a drug that is meant to calm you down.

Anyway, I took them regularly until all the boxes ran out. I can say this; if I ever end up in a foreign pharmacy, I wouldnít mind picking up a few packets of bromazepam and having a high old time.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 76592
Published: May 30, 2018Views: 1,619
Bromazepam (654) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)