individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
A Time Traveling Mind Seeking Answers
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by earthly seeker
Citation:   earthly seeker. "A Time Traveling Mind Seeking Answers: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp76942)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/76942

.5 g smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

2006 when I purchased a gram of 20 times extract. Went home meditated and asked the devine essence of all that exist to guide me and this great and powerful teacher to impart into me just even a fraction of knowledge contained in the teacher and in my mind. I took half gram smoked with water pipe and laid back I felt what was like a million fingers pulling me into this realm and my name was spoken once but lasted and dragged on the entire experience & was over and finished the same time the experience was .

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 76942
Published: Jan 28, 2018Views: 748
Salvia divinorum (44) : Unknown Context (20), Mystical Experiences (9), General (1)