Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Salvia Sauna Sangha
Salvia divinorum
by The Stone Ranger, TN
From The Entheogen Review Collection
Citation:   The Stone Ranger, TN. "Salvia Sauna Sangha: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp77005)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77005

smoked Salvia divinorum (dried)

Citation: The Stone Ranger, TN. 'Salvia Sauna Sangha'. The Entheogen Review. Autumnal Equinox 1998;7(3):57.

I had a truly extraordinary encounter with Salvia divinorum and my sauna sangha--a group of four guys who meet once a month to sauna and probe the outer limits. We've done S. divinorum together pretty regularly, and appreciate it highly. But this time, something different happened. We were sucked into another reality together. Someplace that isn't here, but is where we also live. I smoke it alone, and have tried this experience myself--but it was our common perception. I wish I could describe it better, but I don't know how. After we drifted back from that, one fellow wanted to check into it again. He took a hit on the bong and leaned into it, and I could see rings of energy pulsate out of his body. When they hit me, I was enveloped in a totally disorienting S. divinorum experience--which passed almost immediately, just in time for the next wave to hit. This went on for a couple of minutes. I had to cut loose of trying to get dressed, and just ride the energy for a while. -- The Stone Ranger , TN

Exp Year: 1998ExpID: 77005
Published: Mar 24, 2009Views: 5,419
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)