Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
I Swear I'm Immune or Something
Cocaine
by Lucas Vertefeuille
Citation:   Lucas Vertefeuille. "I Swear I'm Immune or Something: An Experience with Cocaine (exp77042)". Erowid.org. Jun 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/77042

100 mg insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  100 mg insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Coke blows

Well as the title says, coke blows.. For me anyway, because I swear I'm immune or something, I even think I'm immune to ecstasy in a way too, but last night at about 11:05, I snorted 100mg, then waited 5 mins, felt different, but nothing special at all, so I snorted another 100mg. And felt a bit more, but still not even close to worth 80 a gram, in my opinion. The high was weird, it last like an hour or so, then the come down seemed to last like another hour or so, rather than hit hard and last for 20 mins or so. It was also my first time trying cocaine.

I also tried another 100mg the next afternoon, and felt even less than the day before. After a line. :( ill stuck with mushrooms. Haha

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77042
Published: Jun 22, 2018Views: 634
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)