Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Increase in Energy, Motivation
Dexmethylphenidate
by speedy
Citation:   speedy. "Increase in Energy, Motivation: An Experience with Dexmethylphenidate (exp77072)". Erowid.org. Sep 20, 2021. erowid.org/exp/77072

5 cups oral Carnegiea gigantea (liquid)
  10 mg insufflated Pharms - Dexmethylphenidate (ground / crushed)
  1.5 joints/cigs smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I was working on my thesis for a few hours, but couldn't concentrate or get much done. I snorted one 10mg Focalin, which is supposed to be equivalent with about 20mg of Ritalin.

It's been about 5 min. since insufflation. My fingertips and cheeks feel tingly; this might be energy or decreased circulation. I've also had about 5 cups of tea; green, colong, and black. I've also smoked one and a half cigarette, which didn't give me much of a buzz despite smoking quickly.

Now I feel the urge to type more, thoughts come easier, I seem to be typing faster. I should work on my thesis now.

I've never heard of Focalin until today, but if offered a general increase in energy, motivation, and quicker/smoother thought process.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77072
Published: Sep 20, 2021Views: 294
Pharms - Dexmethylphenidate (501) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)