It's Erowid's Annual Public Support Drive!
September is our annual support drive, when we ask YOU to support reliable, independent drug information by helping Erowid reach more unique donations than ever before in a single month (1,225 is the goal this year).
We still need 732 donations by September 30th. [see progress]

Donate by Bitcoin
Reality Fishing
Salvia divinorum
by Anonymous
From The Entheogen Review Collection
Citation:   Anonymous. "Reality Fishing: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp77145)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77145

smoked Salvia divinorum (dried)

Citation: Anonymous. 'Reality Fishing'. The Entheogen Review. Winter Solstice 1998;7(4):92.

There have been a few times when I smoked Salvia divinorum and was not sure (and still am not sure) that I really returned to the same reality I left from. Funny little details--like all the people I know being acquainted with an advertising cartoon called Charlie the Tuna that I seem to have no recollection of whatsoever. -- Anonymous

Exp Year: 1998ExpID: 77145