New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Pleasantly Floaty
Mucuna Pruriens, Guarana & Coffee
by Hugglebuffin
Citation:   Hugglebuffin. "Pleasantly Floaty: An Experience with Mucuna Pruriens, Guarana & Coffee (exp77168)". Erowid.org. Feb 25, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77168

2 capsls oral Mucuna pruriens (extract)
    oral Guarana (extract)
    oral Coffee (extract)

After trying many herbal things I decided to give another a go. The capsules contain Guarana, Mucuna and Coffee extract. Stimulants generally don't have much effect on me so I did not feel particulary energised. I have tried guarana in high doses on it's own and felt nothing.

After having two caps (recomended daily dose is 3) I had a pleasant floaty feeling almost comparable to that of a mild cannibis high. Considering the capsules were rather inexpensive, I'm quite happy. I will definitly be trying to obtain Mucuna on it's own without the guarana as I don't like taking high doses of caffeine since it does nothing for me.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77168
Published: Feb 25, 2009Views: 27,508
Mucuna pruriens (376) : Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1), Unknown Context (20)