individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Colors Appeared Where They Normally Don't
2C-I
by Sebastian
Citation:   Sebastian. "Colors Appeared Where They Normally Don't: An Experience with 2C-I (exp77182)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/77182

15 mg   2C-I

First Experience with 2c-i

Before I had taken 2c-I, I was told that the experience was similar to a candyflip (LSD + MDMA), and I agree with this assertion to a certain extent. The 2c-I experience was much less psychedelic than acid, and possibly even less psychedelic than mdma/mda. There were moderate open-eyed visuals that were a mix between acid and mushrooms. Colors appeared where they normally don't and hues of red, orange and yellow were pronounced. I felt specific energies throughout my body that I never experienced before with any other psychedelic. The energy was mostly concentrated throughout the sacral chakra and the solar plexus chakra. Analytical thinking and awareness seemed to have increased as I got into a reallll groove making music and thinking up new methods and techniques to get desired results. When listening to music, I had a much deeper understanding of techniques that producers employed in their songs. What makes me hesitant about continuing to use 2c-I is that fact that it is barely researched with no information available about possibly toxicity and long-term/short term side effects. My body temperature seemed to increase and I felt slightly feverish although not entirely uncomfortable. The entire experience lasted around 6 hours, and the come down was very gradual.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77182
Published: Feb 22, 2018Views: 713
2C-I (172) : Unknown Context (20), Music Discussion (22), First Times (2), General (1)