Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
The Most Intense Trip Ive Ever Had
LSD
by cody
Citation:   cody. "The Most Intense Trip Ive Ever Had: An Experience with LSD (exp77279)". Erowid.org. Jun 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/77279

3.5 tablets oral LSD (blotter / tab)

Me and a friend had taken many hits of LSD before this intense experience. I was very educated on the drug and had a sincere passion for its effects. We got our hands on some LSD-25 blotter papers made in Switzerland. I took 3 and a half and he took two. We layed down on the end of my dock around 6 oclock looking up at the sky waiting for the LSD to kick in and the sun to start setting. About 1 hour and a half after taking it the most ridiculous things started appearing in the clouds, we saw many faces glaring at us. The clouds moved to form a huge spiral in the sky covering the entire sky. My mind and spirit left my body. I felt like I had no control over myself or anything else around me I went wherever the doses took me. Many other things happened during my trip that by the way lasted 16 hours. LSD is fun.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 77279
Published: Jun 17, 2018Views: 508
LSD (2) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Nature / Outdoors (23), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1)