individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Existing in the Moment
5-MeO-DMT
by Stan
Citation:   Stan. "Existing in the Moment: An Experience with 5-MeO-DMT (exp77320)". Erowid.org. Nov 27, 2017. erowid.org/exp/77320

2 hits vaporized 5-MeO-DMT

I had heard that 5-MeO-DMT was a psychedelic without a visual component, and that was hard for me to picture because the warping dimensional visions of LSD and Mushrooms were an integral part of that experience.

Upon inhaling a second hit of 5-MeO-DMT I understood perfectly what that meant.

I felt a rush of energy enter my body and my mind stopped in the moment. I felt alive as the river of time flowed around me. Everything slowed down and my thoughts took on a greatly increased scope. I felt more clearly the air I breathed, and the music took on a surreal beauty. I looked around my room and everything looked the same, and I knew that I was myself.

The clarity and connection I felt with the rest of the world only made the psychedelic aspect more fascinating. Unlike a mystical experience of LSD or mushrooms, I felt a psychedelic connection the real and solid world around me.

I felt myself more firmly than ever simply existing in the moment.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 77320
Published: Nov 27, 2017Views: 833
5-MeO-DMT (58) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)