Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
What I Felt After Taking It
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by H.O.B
Citation:   H.O.B. "What I Felt After Taking It: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp77461)". Erowid.org. Sep 21, 2017. erowid.org/exp/77461

2 tablets oral MDMA

BODY WEIGHT: 9 st

I used X while I was at a rave, at the time it was the best feeling I've ever felt, but, now I greatly regret it, ever since I took it, 2 weeks ago, it has made me very depressed, and has also been the cause of me worrying excessively about things,

I also have found myself crying for unexplained reasons and have never felt this bad before, I just hope it will get better and that people reading this will have an effect on their decision to take ecstasy.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77461
Published: Sep 21, 2017Views: 905
MDMA (3) : Glowing Experiences (4), Depression (15), Post Trip Problems (8), General (1), Rave / Dance Event (18)