Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Cross Tolerance Experiment
2C-I & MDMA
by Suaquehanna
Citation:   Suaquehanna. "Cross Tolerance Experiment: An Experience with 2C-I & MDMA (exp77567)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2010. erowid.org/exp/77567

30 mg oral 2C-I
  T+ 48:00 1.5 tablets oral MDMA

My friend and I were nervous that after taking 2ci we would be tolerent to mdma because they're both phenethylamines.

One person took 30mg of 2ci the other took 15mg on a friday night at 8pm. On Sunday we took 1 1/2 mollys at 7 pm. We both felt the affects and they came on quickly and stronger.

We figured this personal experience might benefit if it was shared because we were searching on the internet on the cross tolerance between 2ci and mdma.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77567
Published: Feb 22, 2010Views: 1,912
MDMA (3), 2C-I (172) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)