Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
I Kept Thinking That I Had No Body
Nitrous Oxide & Oxygen
by jordan984
Citation:   jordan984. "I Kept Thinking That I Had No Body: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide & Oxygen (exp77658)". Erowid.org. Dec 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/77658

inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)
    inhaled Oxygen (gas)

Well I am not a experienced drug user by any means but I was at the dentists getting a tooth out and he put me on this 'laughing gas' as he called I had no idea what it was going to do but it turned out to be very enjoyable.

It all started when he put the mask over my nose at about 3:00pm and told me to breathe only through the mask on my nose. So I started breathing through this and he began to rip at my tooth and I could still feel pain so I breathed faster and deeper on the gas and this is when I fell very quickly into a dream/hallicunation where I kept thinking that I had no body all I felt was my head. I felt fizzing all over my body and could not feel anything so I kept wondering where my body had gone. I eventually pinched my leg to feel if I still had legs because it was that realistic.

When the dentist took me off the gas I just stared at him and laughed histarically then he told me not to drive or operate machinery for a few hours. My mum was with me and took me in the car. Still about 10 minutes later I was talking rubbish and just felt extremely euphoric and wanted to party and listen to music. So overall it was a great experience:)

[Reported Dose: 5 minutes of inhalation with oxygen]

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 77658
Published: Dec 13, 2018Views: 452
Nitrous Oxide (40) : Hospital (36), Medical Use (47), First Times (2)