Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
A Night of Bliss
2C-C & MDMA
by Queenslander
Citation:   Queenslander. "A Night of Bliss: An Experience with 2C-C & MDMA (exp77687)". Erowid.org. Aug 22, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77687

30 mg IV 2C-C
  50 mg IV MDMA

My brother sent me crystalic material which was purportely MDMA, although we later started to suspect that it was actually MDE because of its milder, less empathogenic effect. I was interested to try this in a combination with 2C-C using intravenous injection, my preferred method of application. My brother reported an unbearably heavy body load with 2C-C; however, my own experience was rather different. I have injected 30mg of 2C-C and 50mg of the crystallic MDMA (or MDE), intravenously, to the following effect:

+20 seconds:

Strong 2C-C rush, with somewhat sexual undertones. However within seconds I was hallucinating too much to hold it together; my attention wondered towards the colours swirling around (I was in semi-darkness) and the forms & shapes that swam in and out of existence. The auditory hals were pretty strong too; I had to convince myself there was no-one talking in the next room, as this 'person' sounded very realistic - even though I could not work out what she (for it was a she) was saying. I had to lie down to relax and pull myself together.

+40 seconds (or thereabouts):

The MDMA/MDE has hit. My toes and fingers started to feel cold, but overall I was feeling warm and comfortable. In contrast to normal MDMA-only experience, there was no urge to talk or to be with anyone. The world was all in my room, there was nobody else there, and, best of all, I did not need anyone. I felt *very* relaxed and contented. In fact, I almost felt sleepy.

The closest I have got to this particular feeling was on opiates. Warm, happy, not giving a fuck about anything at all. However this experience differed somewhat, as I was still hallucinating rather strongly - but in a very relaxed way; like I was just an unconcerned observer.

+10 minutes:

The initial intensity has worn off and now I was just resting. I was still hallucinating very strongly, but I was so relaxed I felt I'd go to sleep soon! Everything was a little blurred and there were shapes dancing around the room, but I was nicely warm, comfortable and could not give a damn about anything at all.

+25 minutes:

I went to bed. I sort of felt like it'd be nice to have sex, but it was along the lines of 'take it or leave it'. My wife was already asleep, so I just lied there until I fell asleep some unspecified time later.

I felt as good as new in the morning - in fact, we got up at 7 and did a 10km run!

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77687
Published: Aug 22, 2009Views: 8,638
2C-C (262), MDMA (3) : Entities / Beings (37), Combinations (3), Alone (16)