Is it important to you that the world have accurate information about drugs?
Please donate to support Erowid Center's vision!
Getting Wasted Again
DXM & Alcohol
Citation:   Mushieman. "Getting Wasted Again: An Experience with DXM & Alcohol (exp77701)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2009. erowid.org/exp/77701

repeated   DXM
    repeated   Alcohol
I have been a recreational user of dxm for about 7 months now. I would say I am psychologically addicted. There have been periods of time where I discontinued my use of it, for about a month last October, and currently. I am also a frequent consumer of alcohol. Lately I never seem to feel drunk at all that is until the point where Iím puking my guts up. I originally chalked this up to tolerance, being as I drink a lot. But it didnít make sense to me that I didnít feel that drunk no matter how much alcohol I consumed.

I havenít consumed dxm in over a month because I felt it was destroying my social life. I would stay home on Friday nights instead of going out with friends because I got more kicks out of dxm. I was also getting sick all the time and hurting my relationship with my mom. So I quit. But the really big plus side to it all is...

I CAN GET WASTED AGAIN!!!!!

I think this actually might be the kick in the ass I need to actually stop robo tripping:D Iím so happy. Iíve been trying to kick this shit for a while. Itís affected my life so negatively. Iím looking forward to this new chapter of my life.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 77701
Published: Mar 25, 2009Views: 8,764
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
DXM (22), Alcohol (61) : Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
No AI Training use allowed without written permission.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.