Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
On Fire From the Inside
Buprenorphine with Naloxone
by targettracer
Citation:   targettracer. "On Fire From the Inside: An Experience with Buprenorphine with Naloxone (exp77767)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2017. erowid.org/exp/77767

8 mg IV Pharms - Buprenorphine (ground / crushed)
  2 mg IV Naloxone (ground / crushed)

Bad Experience With Suboxone

I woke up one night feeling 'ill' from not having any opiates in my system. I was given an 8mg suboxone once and was told that if I ever got really sick or into withdrawals to take it. I also heard that these can be injected.

I put about 1/4 of the 8mg pill into a spoon and it dissolved very quickly. That made me happy. So I hurry up and injected the stuff and within seconds my body started feeling like it was on fire from the inside. It began at my waist area and quickly rose through my entire body. I started freaking out and didn't know if I was dying or what.

The feelings lasted for about 20 minutes and then I started feeling normal again and was able to go back to sleep. I've learned since then that one drug which causes instant withdrawals hits your brain first while the other drug which actually stops withdrawals hits you later. In my case 20 minutes later. This was by far the scariest thing I have ever experienced. Talk about withdrawals.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 77767
Published: Jan 17, 2017Views: 1,998
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)