Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
For School Purposes Only
Methylphenidate
by LL
Citation:   LL. "For School Purposes Only: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp77826)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/77826

10 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)

My first Ritalin

My experience is for school purposes only. During the time of my mid term, I got my hands on some generic version of ritalin. I took my first dose at 10mg and it sets in within half in hour. And all I can tell you is that I feel absolutely awesome. When I used it for study I actually feel happy about it and want to study more, I felt deeply immersed. It also gave me that positive outlook about my life. It also made me want to connect with my friends even more. That is pretty much the positive effects. The 10mg lasted I think about 5hrs for me. The negative effects that I taken fist time was jittery, slight loss of appetite and slight nausea, remember this was the first time, after that I didn't experience any of those symptoms. If taken 20mg on 6pm I cant get to sleep by 3am. Overall it was great. I did not feel the intention of abusing it since drugs is not my thing.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 77826
Published: Apr 9, 2018Views: 960
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)