Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Mixing These Two Drugs Is a Horrible High
Alcohol & Caffeine
by Michael H
Citation:   Michael H. "Mixing These Two Drugs Is a Horrible High: An Experience with Alcohol & Caffeine (exp78169)". Erowid.org. Jun 4, 2019. erowid.org/exp/78169

5 shots oral Alcohol - Hard
      Tobacco - Cigarettes
  1 tablet oral Caffeine
  1 tablet oral Caffeine

A Deadly Experience

I was on the computer tired and bored. Realizing there was vodka in my fridge I had to drink it. After making a glass of vodka and orange juice, the best mix ever, it was consumed in about a short 5 minutes. Feeling a bit nauseated I decided to just sit down and drink water.

The alcohol then hit my body very quickly and I felt the urge to move around everywhere. I went outside to smoke a cigrette and walked around my neighborhood feeling the usual intoxication of distorted walking and blurred vision.

I came back in the house feeling very tired and decided a good caffeine pill would solve the problem. I took it and after a good 30 minutes I felt nothing and took another. Well, that was a huge mistake.

It seemed more like both of the pills kicked in at once and I felt very sick, my stomach feeling like fire.
I felt very sick, my stomach feeling like fire.
I was twitching like crazy and everything was so distorted I thought I was loosing my mind. I tryed laying down but I just kept moving everywhere and even t.v. didnt seem to do much but make me wanna move. Every time I got up to try to do anything I'd feel even more nausous.

After about 2 hours the alcohol didn't feel present but the caffeine was definantly making my heart go faster then I could handle. I decided to just sit and wait for this experience to end but it took all night and I had a meeting that morning, so I was just dead the whole day.

Mixing these two drugs is a horrible high.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78169
Published: Jun 4, 2019Views: 1,006
Alcohol - Hard (198), Caffeine (11) : Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)