Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Muscle Numbness
Morphine
by Bryan
Citation:   Bryan. "Muscle Numbness: An Experience with Morphine (exp78241)". Erowid.org. Aug 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/78241

30 mg insufflated Morphine (ground / crushed)

So here I was at a 'friends' house, I found myself stumbling upon a rather large pill bottle which said [Morphine Sulfate 15m]
Being the idiot I was I took a handful and put them in my pocket and returned home. I did not feel like disolving them and do whatever. I took 2 of the 26 that I had, like I said a rather large bottle, and crushed them up and snorted them. They did not burn whatsoever but yet I did not feel the effects till 20 or so minutes later. The first thing I felt was that the muscle located in my thigh felt like I had worked it out, as in running and so forth. As time passed I felt every muscle in my body being relaxed and some sort of post hard workout state but not hurting. I found this experience to be rather odd, could it have been a placebo effect after all a placebo is the strongest medicine.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 78241
Published: Aug 2, 2018Views: 759
Morphine (211) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)