Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Stumbling Stoned
Pregabalin (Lyrica)
by EcstaticShaman
Citation:   EcstaticShaman. "Stumbling Stoned: An Experience with Pregabalin (Lyrica) (exp78513)". Erowid.org. Jul 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/78513

Pharms - Pregabalin

Well I saw that no one has yet to write an experience report about Lyrica. It's funny that everyone I talk to about this drug doesn't seem to know about it.

I would take one at first to get a feel for it. I take two at a time now. I can snort it, it burns slightly, but I think orally gives a better lasting buzz. Lyrica isn't like other pain killers at all. This drug makes me stoned. Period. I can't smoke marijuana because of anxiety attacks, Lyrica is fantastic. It makes me feel stumbling stoned. I know that sounds weird, but the earth feels like it is moving underneath me. The stoned feeling it gives me is great if I get anxiety attacks if I smoke, because this drug is anxiety free. I also believe (in my opinion) that it is non-addictive. (Once again, my opinion, I don't know if this is true.)

Another plus of Lyrica is that I swear it makes me horny. Now this fact I haven't read anywhere at all, but it sure works for me and my boyfriend, every time. Last time me and him took it we had sex three times in a row, and we were still horny after that but it was 7am in the morning by then. It's awesome and the effects of that usually last for a day after I take the Lyrica.

Something cool to try that works for me is taking two right before I go to sleep, I will wake up stumbling high 2x better then if I had taken it wide awake. I think it has something to do with the way my body processes things while I sleep. And it lasts for almost the whole day. Now this works for me, it may not be the same for you.

The only, and I mean only, negative effect that I have gotten from Lyrica is a light headache every now and then, not every time. And sometimes it makes me sleepy, but usually only if I was kinda sleepy to begin with.

All in all it's awesome and will probably become more popular once it's been on the market for awhile. I think it's still kinda new.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78513
Published: Jul 28, 2021Views: 216
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Relationships (44), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)