Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
A Wonderful Day 2 - Full Circle
CP 55,940
by Stoned Intellect
Citation:   Stoned Intellect. "A Wonderful Day 2 - Full Circle: An Experience with CP 55,940 (exp78656)". Erowid.org. May 9, 2009. erowid.org/exp/78656

inhaled CP 55,940

The Purpose of this report is inform the recreational community on the effects of CP 55,940:

This being my second report on CP5, it could be the last. I feel I have learned everything about it I need to. I have gone through withdrawal, overcame it, and now use CP5 as an alternative to Cannabis.

I ended use of CP5 for 2 weeks to re-evaluate its use from a sober state. This re-evaluation occurred last night, and the effect was identical to that of vaporizing marijuana. And last night, having lost tolerance, I was ultimately high off of only a few milligrams...rather than the 30mg-a-day I was doing before.

So responsible use is the best way to enjoy this, so I can achieve that 'perfect' high that is found with both marijuana and CP5 when used after a long sobriety-streak. End of report.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78656
Published: May 9, 2009Views: 12,412
CP 55,940 (471) : General (1), Addiction & Habituation (10), Unknown Context (20)