Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Fear and Loathing in Milwaukee
2C-E
by milkietits
Citation:   milkietits. "Fear and Loathing in Milwaukee: An Experience with 2C-E (exp78769)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/78769

1 capsl insufflated 2C-E (powder / crystals)

I was already up for 3 days straight on Ecstacy, morning after a rave at a hotel in the city. Checkout time was in an hour when my boyfriend gave me 2c-e. Wow was I not strapped in for that ride!! 5 minutes upon insufflating, my world turned upside down. The six other people in the room all had their own planes of existence going on, so I just went with it. The greatest thing about the experience was the super intense visuals, but without the icky mushroom body buzz. Their was some slight stomach discomfort, but I was very easily distracted by everything else. The worst thing about the drug was the insufflation!! It burns like hell and the taste stayed with me for a long time. I would definitely ingest next time. After completely trashing the hotel room, the sober boyfriend drove our car around the city with the top down! Awesome. We went to a friend's house, and I came down slowly but surely.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 78769
Published: Feb 22, 2018Views: 697
2C-E (137) : General (1), First Times (2), Various (28)